OPC is family owned and headquartered in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of the United States. We started over 40 years ago as a small family farm and have been blessed to grow significantly with our farm fresh quality and the care we show our customers. We currently own, or control through long term leases, over 140,000 irrigated acres. We also now have a network of processing plants throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Michigan to bring the bounty of our farms to you.
World Market Leader in Frozen and Dehydrated Potatoes, Vegetable and Fruits
The roots of our heritage offer us complete focus; from farming through the entire process. We are committed to innovation, quality and customer service. The OPC Family of companies is dedicated to sustainable agricultural practices throughout our farming operation, giving us the ability to give our customers “Seed to Fork” varieties of quality potato products, other vegetables and fruits.
Growing our From Seed to Fork capabilities since 1985.
Our Sustaining Principles
- Protect and Conserve Water Resources
- Protect and Enhance Soil Resources
- Integrated Pest Management
- Conserve and Enhance Wildlife Habitat
- Provide Safe and Fair Working Conditions
- Conserve and Recycle Nutrients
- Produce Safe, Wholesome, High Quality Fruits and Vegetables
- Continually Improving Practices
A sustainable agriculture practice that ensures healthy soil and bountiful crops